Happy Valentine’s Day from Nana to all of my “alliteration examples” fans. The poem, Valentines, is a valentine alliteration example using valentines as a theme together with a lesson plan.
Valentine Alliteration Example Poem Lesson Plan
- read – Valentines, the valentine alliteration example poem
- look up – make a list of the “v” words in the poem, then record their definitions
- research – history of valentines – find 3 facts you didn’t know
- interpret – rewrite the poem using the non-alliterative words, keeping a similar message
- create – more lines to add to the Valentines alliteration example
- design – learn to make your own velvet and vellum valentine and design your own
- share – 1 new vocabulary word, 1 fact you didn’t know, 1 new line of alliteration, your non-alliterative poem, and valentine
Valentine Alliteration Example Vocabulary
Valentine Alliteration Example Poem
vessels of love
vellum and velvet
© 2011 Barbara R. Johnson
Example of Alliteration | A Valentine Love Poem is another valentine poem I wrote using alliteration. Check it out!
Submit your poems and lines of alliteration below and I’ll post them to share with others. I’m excited to see what you have!!!