Happy Valentine’s Day from Nana to all of my “alliteration examples” fans. The poem, Valentines, is a valentine alliteration example using valentines as a theme together with a lesson plan.
Valentine Alliteration Example Poem Lesson Plan
- read – Valentines, the valentine alliteration example poem
- look up – make a list of the “v” words in the poem, then record their definitions
- research – history of valentines – find 3 facts you didn’t know
- interpret – rewrite the poem using the non-alliterative words, keeping a similar message
- create – more lines to add to the Valentines alliteration example
- design -Â learn to make your own velvet and vellum valentine and design your own
- share – 1 new vocabulary word, 1 fact you didn’t know, 1 new line of alliteration, your non-alliterative poem, and valentine
Valentine Alliteration Example Vocabulary
|Â vivid||Â vermillion||Â veracious|
|Â validations||Â vintage||Â valentines|
Valentine Alliteration Example Poem
vesselsÂ of love
vellum and velvet
Â© 2011 Barbara R. Johnson
Example of Alliteration | A Valentine Love Poem is another valentine poem I wrote using alliteration. Check it out!
Submit your poems and lines of alliteration below and I’ll post them to share with others. I’m excited to see what you have!!!
nice work nana