The Grinch Who Stole Christmas Trivia | Poem
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas Trivia poem game for Christmas fun!
How is your The Grinch Who Stole Christmas poem trivia? The Grinch stole things from the people of Whoville. Do you know how many the Grinch stole? He stole 14 different things. Can you name the 14 things that the Grinch stole?
Number a paper from 1 – 14, then list as many as you can. Check your list with the one posted below.Â You can turn this into a fun Christmas party game. Follow the directions that follow or make up your own for a fun Grinch Christmas activity to play at a Christmas party or after dinner on Christmas Day.
For The Grinch Who Stole Christmas! background and facts, visit Wikipedia.
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas Trivia Game
- Tell the Christmas party guests that you are going to read The Grinch Who Stole Christmas poem and when you’re done you’ll ask them to list as many of the things as them can from recall.
- Next, read The Grinch Who Stole Christmas poem.
- When you are done, give each guest a paper numbered 1 – 14. Ask the party guests to name the 14 things the Grinch stole from memory.
- Read from the list of stolen items below and have the guests check their correct answers.
- Award Grinch Christmas themed prizes to those who have the most correct.
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas Trivia Game Answers
1. The stockings all hung in a row
2. Pop guns
4. Roller skates
11. Roast beast
12. The last can of Who-hash
13. The Christmas tree
14. The log for the fire
Before You ReadÂ The Grinch Who Stole Christmas…
For more fun, ask the guests to explain in writing how the Grinch stole Christmas before you read The Grinch Who Stole Christmas poem to them. When everyone is done, have them take turns reading their answers. I’m sure you’ll get some funny ones from those who can’t recall how the Grinch stole Christmas!
Helped this Nana out tremendously! Thank you, Thank you!
Will be using this for our Christmas program.
What fun! Merry Christmas 2010
All the members of my family are such huge fans of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas that they could probably get quite a few right even before the reading of the poem. I could only remember the Christmas tree and the food items. What does that say about me? But seriously, who could forget the Who-pudding, the roast beast and the last can of Who-hash?