St. Patrick’s Day can be a fun day for all ages.Â Searching inside or outside for the much sought after Pot ‘O Gold is always a popular activity on St. Patrick’s Day.Â Disney FamilyFun submitted this version of a St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt to do just that…to follow fun all the way to a pot of gold!
- What You Need
- Black pot
- Chocolate gold coins
- Green construction paper
- Hide a pot filled with gold chocolate coins either inside or out, depending on the weather.
- Cut out several four leaf clovers from green construction paper. Cut one clover larger than the others.
- Write clues leading up to the pot on the smaller clovers.
- On the large clover, write the first clue and place it under your child’s breakfast dish, in his lunchbox, or with her after-school snack.
- On a larger scale, invite your child’s friends over for a larger St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt…leaving clues to smaller prizes leading up to the Pot ‘O Gold.
Carry the St. Patrick’s Day theme through with St. Patricks Day gifts, activities, treats, and poems.
May the luck of the Irish be with you today and always…