Quotes about Grandfather personalized gifts are easy last minute gifts for Father’s Day or birthdays.
Nothing says, “Grandfather, I love you,” more than a personalized gift given from the heart that expresses exactly what your special grandfather meant to you. If you need a last minute gift idea, I have some suggestions. You can use these quotes about grandfather personalized gift ideas to make Grandfather one of these easy, last minute gifts.
Quotes About Grandfather Personalized Gift Ideas
- You can choose from the special quotes about grandfather or saying below and include it with a photo of the two of you together, or with a photo of yourself. Place it in a shadow box and add objects that represent memories that you two share or that remind you of your grandfather.
- Another suggestion is to frame the photo with the saying and decorate the outside of the frame instead.
- If you act quickly, you could also have the saying or quote inscribed on something that your grandfather would enjoy receiving…or…
- For those of you who enjoy embroidery or sewing, you could stitch the saying on a decorative pillow…or you could pay someone to do it for you.
- For someone handy with working with wood, the saying could be carved or burned into a plaque…or printed and decoupaged on wood or glass.
- One idea that was suggested to me is to print the saying or quote in a decorative font, place it in a decorative frame, place “feet” on the four corners and “handles” on the bottom and top front sections of the frame…and you have a personalized tray to give Grandfather for Father’s Day.
Choose a Father’s Day Quote or Saying for Grandfather
- My grandfather didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~ Author Unknown
- Grandchildren don’t stay young forever, which is good because Pop-pops have only so many horsey rides in them.Â ~ Gene Perret
- Grandfathers are just antique little boys.Â ~ Author Unknown
- A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.Â ~ Author Unknown
- Grandfathers are for loving and fixing things.Â ~ Author Unknown
- To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.”Â ~ Robert Brault
- The best place to be when you’re sad is Grandpa’s lap.Â ~ Author Unknown
- One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grandbaby around the finger of a grandfather.Â ~ Joy Hargrove
- Every generation revolts against its fathers and makes friends with its grandfathers.Â ~ Lewis Mumford
- Grandchildren don’t make a man feel old; it’s the knowledge that he’s married to a grandmother.Â ~ G. Norman Collie
- You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.Â ~ Irish Saying
- Grandpas are dads with lots of frosting. ~ Author Unknown
- There’s no place like home except Grandpa’s. ~ Author Unknown
- A grandfather is a babysitter who watches the kids instead of the television. ~ Author Unknown
- A grandfather pretends he doesn’t know who you are on Halloween. ~ Erma Bombeck
- When a child is born, so are grandfathers. ~ Judith Levy
- A grandfather is a father who has a second chance. ~ Author Unknown
- No cowboy was ever faster on the draw than a grandparent pulling a baby picture out of a wallet. ~ Author Unknown
- A grandfather is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend. ~ Author Unknown
- Grandfather – a wonderful father with lots of practice. ~ Author Unknown
- Grandpas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever. ~ Author Unknown
- Grandfather-grandchild relationships are simple. Grandpas are short on criticism and long on love. ~ Author Unknown
- Grandpas never run out of hugs or money. ~ Author Unknown
The joy in giving Father’s Day gifts or any gifts is not only seeing the joy in the face of the one receiving it, it is also in the creating of the gift.