How to win The Green Book by Elizabeth Rogers and Thomas M. Kostigen:
1. Read the following article:
Rose are red
Some orchids are green
Give the $5 Green Book from Kohlâ€™s
And your love will think you’re keen!
Instead of giving red this Valentineâ€™s Day, give the gift of green! The Kohlâ€™s Care for KidsÂ® program, celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, is a charitable program that features $5 merchandise with 100 percent of net profit benefiting childrenâ€™s health and education initiatives nationwide.
As the number one green retailer, according to Newsweekâ€™s 2009 ranking, Kohlâ€™s is pleased to offer The Green Book by Elizabeth Rogers and Thomas M. Kostigen for just $5! This â€œeveryday guide to saving the planet one simple step at a time,â€ is full of simple, practical tips to improve your environmental footprint including, requesting less packaging when ordering take-out and skipping the treadmill to jog outside. The book, which also includes celebrity anecdotes for going green, is printed on 100 percent post-consumer recycled paper.
Go green and give back this Valentineâ€™s Day!
2. Enter a comment, your name, and email (must be at least 18 years old) on the comment submission form below.*
3. Each comment will be assigned a number in the order they are received between February 11, 2010Â and February 21, 2010 -Â ending atÂ midnight.
3. The 5 winners, randomly chosen by Random.org, will be notified on February 22.
4. WinnersÂ must confirm their email (within 48 hours) and provide shipping information (USA only) which will be forwarded to Kohl’s**
*Family members excluded…sorry!
**Information will not be shared with anyone but Kohl’s. By submitting your name and shipping address, you give NanasCorner.com permission to share it with Kohl’s only.
If you aren’t one of the 5 winners, be sure to stop by Kohl’s to purchase The Green Book by Elizabeth Rogers and Thomas M. Kostigen. It will help you help bothÂ the environment and Kohl’s Cares for Kids for just $5.00!Â (They make nice teachers’ gifts, too.)