A Kids Spring Party with Spring Basket Cupcakes and Spring crafts by cleverly creative moms is surely a recipe for a fun-filled Kids Spring Party.
Kids Spring Party Crafts
Just for fun, have your children invite some friends over for a Kids Spring Party to celebrate the season. Some activities could be, in addition to decorating their own Spring basket cupcakes…
- Water Bottle Flowers Craft for Kids
- 15 Adorable Ladybug Craft Ideas
- Fingerprint Hot Air Balloon Craft for Kids
- Kid Made Bird Feeders
- Flower Crafts for Mom
Kids Spring Party Basket Cupcake Recipe
Both kids and grandkids will have fun baking and decorating these edible, yummy Spring Basket cupcakes. (For a Spring Basket cupcake instead of an Easter theme, replace the jelly beans with other small candies – even include a gummy worm and chocolate cookie crumbs for “dirt.”)
Spring Basket Cupcake Recipe
Prep timeÂ 30 min
Total timeÂ Â 1 hr 30 min
What You Need
- 1 box Betty CrockerÂ® SuperMoistÂ® yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil, and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty CrockerÂ® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Green-colored sour candy separated into strips
- Jelly beans or other desired candies
How To Make It
- Heat oven to 350Â°F (325Â°F for dark or nonstick pans).
- Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost with frosting.
- Use candy strips for handle on each.
- Decorate with candy as desired. Store loosely covered.
- Make your fun Easter Basket Cupcakes even cuter! Pick up fun foil or fancifully decorated muffin cup liners at cake decorating or party supply stores.
- To make basket handles the same size, use the handle from the first basket to measure the length for the rest.
- If you have only one pan and a recipe calls for more cupcakes than your pan will make, cover and refrigerate the rest of the batter while baking the first batch. Cool the pan about 15 minutes, then bake the rest of the batter, adding 1 to 2 minutes to the bake time.