Spring is a busy time of the year when it comes to special occasions…Mother’s Day, graduations, Holy Communions, Father’s Day, birthdays, christenings, baby and bridal showers, weddings, anniversaries, and the list goes on with house warmings, promotions, new grandchild…. In fact, any day can be a special occasion just because you choose it to be! With so many special occasions coming up for our family I need to get organized with gift ideas for each.
A wonderful gift idea that fits almost every special occasion is to give gourmet food gifts. Gourmet food gift baskets come in all shapes, flavors, and prices. The advantages of giving food gifts are many:
- Shopping from home – there are many food gifts vendors found online.
- Large variety of foods to choose from – from sweet to beef and in between.
- Wide range of prices to fit every gift giving budget.
- Gift wrapping and shipping are done for you.
- Many online vendors let you choose the arrival date so you can plan ahead.
My daughters like wine and cheese, my daughter-in-law likes fruit, my son gourmet popcorn, and my husband anything BBQ…I enjoy receiving coffee gifts. All of these and much more can be found online. To save time this year, I’m planning to send food gift baskets to loved ones, especially those who live far away. Because we haven’t been together for some time now, I’m not quite sure what personal items they would enjoy receiving. But, I do know what their preferences are when it comes to food.