My granddaughter, Kaitlin, asked me to share some Christmas jokes and riddles with you. Last Saturday we had lunch at Roy Rogers’ Restaurant. The prize included with Kaitlin’s lunch was a puzzle with Snow Jokes underneath and Emily’s was a puzzle with Chilly Chuckles underneath. Emily is a little too young to enjoy them this winter, but Kaitlin really enjoys reading the riddles and jokes to everyone. Sadly, I answered only two correct! How many of these winter jokes and riddles can you correctly guess the answers to? (The answers can be found at the end of each section.)
- What do you call a polar bear wearing earmuffs?
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- What did the small Christmas candle say to the large Christmas candle?
- Why don’t mountains get cold in the winter?
- What kind of bird can write?
- Why do polar bears wear fur coats?
- Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
- What time is it when a polar bear sits on your igloo?
- What do you call polar bears when they get caught in the rain?
- What do you have in December that you don’t have in any other months?
- Anything you want – it can’t hear you!
- I’m going out tonight!
- Because they wear snow caps!
- A pen-guin!
- Because they’d freeze in Hawaiian shirts!
- So he can Hoe Hoe Hoe!
- Time to get another igloo!
- Drizzly Bears
- What do you call a snowman in the summer?
- What do you give a train driver for Christmas?
- What did the reindeer say to the polar bear?
- Where do you find polar bears?
- What Christmas carol is a parent’s favorite?
- What does a polar bear like to eat?
- How does a polar bear stop a VCR?
- What goes up and down but doesn’t move?
- Which weighs more, a ton of snow or a ton of ice?
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
- What do elves learn in school?
- What do you get when you cross an apple with a Christmas tree?
Answers to Chilly Chuckles
- A puddle!
- Platform shoes!
- Nothing, reindeer can’t talk!
- It depends on where you lost them!
- Silent Night!
- A Brrrr-grrrr!
- He presses the “paws” button!
- The temperature!
- Neither, they both weigh a ton!
- Frosted flakes!
- The elfa-bet!
- A pine-apple!
Do you have a favorite Christmas joke or riddle? If you do, share it with us in the comment box.