Christmas Jokes and Riddles for Family Fun!
Christmas Jokes and Riddles
For Christmas family fun, try some Christmas fun activities and don’t forget to include Christmas jokes and riddles!
My granddaughter, Kaitlin, asked me to share some ChristmasÂ jokes and riddlesÂ with you. Last Saturday we had lunch at Roy Rogers’ Restaurant. The prize included with Kaitlin’s lunch was a puzzle with Snow Jokes underneath and Emily’s was a puzzle with Chilly Chuckles underneath.
Emily is a little too young to enjoy Christmas jokes and riddles this winter, but Kaitlin really enjoys reading the Christmas jokes and riddles to everyone… Sadly, IÂ answered only two correct!
Ready? Try These Christmas Jokes and Riddles Now.
How many of these winter jokes and riddles can you correctly guess the answers to? (The answers can be found at the end of each section. No cheating!!!)
- What do you call a polar bear wearing earmuffs?
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- What did the small Christmas candle say to the large Christmas candle?
- Why don’t mountains get cold in the winter?
- What kind of bird can write?
- Why do polar bears wear fur coats?
- Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
- What time is it when a polar bear sits on your igloo?
- What do you call polar bears when they get caught in the rain?
- What do you have in December that you don’t have in any other months?
- Anything you want – it can’t hear you!
- I’m going out tonight!
- Because they wear snow caps!
- A pen-guin!
- Because they’d freeze in Hawaiian shirts!
- So he can Hoe Hoe Hoe!
- Time to get another igloo!
- Drizzly Bears
- What do you call a snowman in the summer?
- What do you give a train driver for Christmas?
- What did the reindeer say to the polar bear?
- Where do you find polar bears?
- What Christmas carol is a parent’s favorite?
- What does a polar bear like to eat?
- How does a polar bear stop a VCR?
- What goes up and down but doesn’t move?
- Which weighs more, a ton of snow or a ton of ice?
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
- What do elves learn in school?
- What do you get when you cross an apple with a Christmas tree?
Answers to Chilly Chuckles
- A puddle!
- Platform shoes!
- Nothing, reindeer can’t talk!
- It depends on where you lost them!
- Silent Night!
- A Brrrr-grrrr!
- He presses the “paws” button!
- The temperature!
- Neither, they both weigh a ton!
- Frosted flakes!
- The elfa-bet!
- A pine-apple!
Do you have a favorite Christmas joke or riddle? If you do, share it with us in the comment box.
For more Christmas fun, take a try at Christmas Party Games Create Christmas Traditions. Also, you might like The Grinch Who Stole Christmas Trivia Game.
i love these poems they really make your tounge twist aswell as the joke they are so cool i love justin biber too?
why dont polar bears like igloos??
because their ig-loos
What is a penguins favoirite aunt?