And Nana thought Kaitlin’s wish list was done! I asked what she really wanted for Christmas. She said, “I want it alllll.” I think she got that from a commercial…thanks alot to whatever ad that was. Well, we’re going to ask Kaitlin to tell us what her top 5 choices are and then we’ll decide from that list. This is too overwhelming for this Nana!
For her 6th birthday, we bought Kaitlin a large, wooden doll house. Her aunt gave her doll house furntiture she saved from her doll house she had years ago. She still plays with it so we bought her dolls and furniture to replace the broken pieces. AC Moore had them 40% off this weekend!
Here are more items our 7 year old granddaughter has on her Toys R Us Wish List – it’s like registering for a shower – only its for a child’s Christmas. Well, at least she might not get duplicates of the same thing and she will get what she is hoping for, too.
- Color Me Gemz Jewelry Box
- Color Me Gemz Hat
- Color Me Gemz Purse
- Zizzle Lucky the Incredible Puppy Wonder Pup
- Bye Bye Baby Chou Chou 16″ Doll
- Pony in My Pocket with Lil’ Home Pink Home
- My Meebas Game Raspberry – Love
- Pavillion checkers Board Game
- Disney Hannah Montana’s Malibu Beach House
- Anything Hannah Montana or High School Musical that she doesn’t have…(now she is 11 and wants EVERYTHING 1 Direction!)
- Power Wheels Barbie Jammin’ Jeep – not! $249.99 not! *(a couple of years later we found one at the curb waiting for trash pick up!)
- Totally Funky Science Kit
Santa’s bringing a Hannah Montana bike…among other things…