Tea Party Game for Girls
Oppenheim Best Toy Award Platinum Winner
Ages 5 and Up, but enjoyed by 3-year-olds, too!
- I found this delicious Tea Party Game
on Amazon which I gave to our 7-year-old granddaughter for Christmas. The Tea Party Game is pretty and fun, as we found, for both Kaitlin and 3-year-old Emily to enjoy together. The directions are easy to follow. The game pieces are beautifully decorated with a delicate pastel floral pattern.
- First, the floral table cloth is laid down. Using the pretty Tea Pot spinner, turns are taken until each player wins a plate. Once the players (2 – 4) each wins a plate, spins are taken to win each piece of their place setting, then a piece of fruit, one sandwich, and one dessert.
- To quicken the Tea Party Game, we changed the rules so that each player starts with their plate. The first player to collect one of each Tea Party piece is the winner but watch out for the bees! They’ll make you lose a game piece.
- To add to the fun, prepare lemonade, favorite fruits, finger sandwiches, and desserts for each player to win. When the game is over, enjoy a real tea party!
- For a special Mother’s Day treat (after their baby brother is born), the girls, their mommy, aunt, and Nana will be having a tea party at a quaint local Tea Room.
- I recommend this delicious award winning Tea Party Game
Search for more games by eeBoo on amazon.com: